TERMS OF SERVICE
All information, products and services displayed on the Branca.in website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Branca.in website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the Branca.in website belonging to Branca LLP, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Branca LLP reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the Branca.in website of Branca LLP.
- While our Website is as accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Branca LLP, will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Branca.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Branca LLP.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Branca.in shall not be entertained.
- All offers for sale on the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The products under sale will be available only till the availability of stock with Branca LLP. Duration of sale is in the sole discretion of Branca LLP and it reserves the right to extend or terminate the sale, without further information at any point of time.
- The products under the sale may be removed/changed/added by Branca LLP and the discounted prices can also be changed, at sole discretion of Branca LLP
- Branca LLP reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and Branca LLP decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
- Branca LLP, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Branca LLP, for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Branca LLP, reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Branca LLP, has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Branca.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Branca.in will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Made To Order items are subject to following conditions:
- A made-to-order item will be specially manufactured on order and shipped within Four to seven weeks of placing the order (refer to shipping information mentioned in the article page)
- If you wish to cancel your order due to any reason, 25% of the final product cost will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded.
- You have to pay 100% of the product value at the time of placing a made-to-order request.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.